Welcome to Womanologie, a Women’s Night Out event to benefit the EverWonder museum to be built in Newtown, CT. Join us at Capellaro’s Grove, 42 Vail Rd., in Bethel, CT from 7 – 10 pm on Friday, June 8th.
Many of the vendors will have special treats for you.
- Sell your unwanted or broken gold for money with Party of Gold. 15% will be donated to EverWonder.
- Enjoy food bites and try out deluxe kitchen equipment from our sponsor, Kathy Friscia of the Pampered Chef.
- Hunt for a bargain with our Silent Auction.
- Learn a bit about belly dancing and self-defense with mini workshops.
- Get pampered with a free chair massage from the Foundation for Wellness Professionals.
- Take an item off of your To-Do list with free brow waxing from SuperCuts.
- Sample products from numerous vendors.
- Talk with Laurie Bellesheim, the author of Surviving Emily, and have your book signed.
- Thirty One Gifts will be hosting a game for prizes.
- Choose from a number of door prizes.
It’s your time and your place to celebrate being a woman. Join us for interesting speakers, unique vendors, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and friends on June 8th at Capellaro’s Grove in Bethel. Learn about valuing yourself even when you are a mom. Figure out how to fall in love with fashion, and your wardrobe, all over again.
Please take some time to explore the website. Buy tickets on-line to take advantage of reduced advance ticket prices, read all of the latest news, learn how to be a vendor and apply to be a vendor on-line, read about our featured speakers, and join our community on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.